CLICK HERE- http://badasscontent.com/715d2f63292c460d826cd026de54bb31 Guidelines On Blogging— WordPress For Beginners Day 1 is a comprehensible guide to show you how to tune up your site. Bellow are guidelines on blogging in general.
Here are some basic guidelines on blogging, if you use blogger.com they have their own terms and conditions for posting content. You can’t just post anything, so always read the terms and conditions. If you don’t follow their rules, your blog will is at risk of getting deleted. In other words, stay between the lines using this service or it could cost you your online business!
On the other hand by hosting your own blog you have all of the rights to do what you want, using software like WordPress. You have full control over the content you post, so your blog won’t get deleted at all.
Tips for blogging:
* Do put pictures and multimedia sources to reinforce your unique content. Could either make yourself a blog, photo-blog, etc.
* Do base your posts with a good category structure to make it easy to find content for a particular topic.
* Do put paragraphs and sub-titles. It’s not entertaining to read one block of manuscript. Digest it into pieces. People like to graze with ease.
* Do create mutual communication between you and your readers. Answer queries without leaving your readers hanging for an answer.
* Do continue to make your article as easy and as understandable as possible. Avoid beating around your bush. Not only if you wanted to captivate your readers with your literary prowess. Write like your dealing with a lover.
* Do respect your reader’s opinions. That’s the building blocks of becoming blogger. Accept truths. Eliminate the insults.
* Do update. If you make blogging a part of your life, post as often as possible with fresh content.
Second the DON’Ts:
* Don’t go against your host’s legal boundaries. Respect their terms and conditions.
* Don’t ignore the quality of your content. Be specific with posting information.
* Don’t provoke fights. Sometimes comments are most certainly RUDE. Leave it alone and please don’t waste your power.
* Don’t waste a post with inappropriate details that would just confuse your audience.
* Don’t copy the works of others. They might sue you for plagiarism to get this. Produce something original. Imitations trigger criticisms.
* Don’t be afraid to advertise. It’s one way to make your blog famous among the masses. Go to other sites and leave your blog address.
* Don’t attack individuals, companies or fellow bloggers. Show respect. If you disagree using an opinion, tell it wisely.
* Don’t disregard your responsibilities. Journalism has maintained its price. Being able to write in a liberated way doesn’t erase you of one’s obligations.
Most Internet sites like Google and Bing publish their guidelines on blogging. These must be read, understood, and accepted by the blogger. Obey certain rules and policies. Follow the rules and succeed with your online business.
Want to gain the edge & succeed online blogging:
Or CHECK OUT THIS LINK:
…to visit my site and gain instant access to amazing online business marketing, blogging and social media tools!